As part of the preparation for the formal consultation on the Future of Local Health Services in Northern Staffordshire, the CCGs set up a Stakeholder Checkpoint Group. The purpose of the group is to provide feedback on our plans for promoting the consultation as well as provide their views on what other activities we might consider.
A Stakeholder Checkpoint Group meeting took place on Wednesday 21 November 2018.
Some of the areas covered during the meeting include:
- How to publicise and circulate the consultation document and survey
- Where and when to hold public events
- How to give healthcare staff the opportunity to hear about the consultation
- What focus groups we are being considered to gain the views of those people whose voices aren’t always heard
- How to gain the views of a wider range of public, including working people
Follow the link to view the pdf stakeholder checkpoint meeting notes (255 KB) , which include key points raised and outcomes/considerations.