Consultation open from 10 December 2018 to 17 March 2019
We want to know your views about our proposed changes to local health services in Northern Staffordshire. We have been looking at how to address the many challenges we face and provide our local people with the very best health and care services. We also want to make sure these services are sustainable and put people at the centre of how care is delivered.
We believe the proposals we are consulting on would help us offer safe, easy-to-reach services that would better meet people's needs now and in the future.
What the consultation is about
The consultation is being led by North Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent CCGs and is about:
- How we deliver community-based services differently in a more integrated way, closer to home
- How we make better use of our community hospital rehabilitation beds and
- How we ensure some of our consultant-led outpatients clinics work more efficiently and importantly, ensure our consultants have more time with patients and less time travelling.
It is important to have your say: Your views will help us to decide how to deliver services that may affect you, your family, your friends or people you care for.
Find out more
- Read more in Consultation or in our consultation document
- Find the full range of documents including our Pre Consultation Business Case
- Find out more about Our Journey to consultation
- Read about how the future could look in Case Studies
- Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- See the range of Events we are holding and attending
- Get in touch with any questions or comments.
If you need a paper copy or documents in other formats, please Get in touch.