The Governing Bodies of North Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent met in common 25th June 2019 to give conscientious consideration to the feedback from the consultation, view the consultation findings here.
The consultation is now closed.
We would like to thank you for providing your views on the proposed changes to local health services. Your input is very important in helping us to decide on next steps and shape the future of local services.
This website will continue to be updated with next steps and the outcome of the consultation including the final consultation report. We encourage you to still read through the information about the proposals and ask any questions you may have. As part of this we will continue to update our FAQs with any questions may be asked during this time.
What are the proposals about?
The proposed changes are about:
- How we deliver community-based services differently in a more integrated way, closer to home
- How we make better use of our community hospital rehabilitation beds and
- How we ensure some of our consultant-led outpatients clinics work more efficiently and importantly, ensure our consultants have more time with patients and less time travelling.
Find out more
- Read more in Consultation or in our consultation document
- Find the full range of documents including our Pre Consultation Business Case
- Find out more about Our Journey to consultation
- Read about how the future could look in Case Studies
- Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Watch a video of Bill's story which explains about Integrated Care Teams
- Get in touch with any questions or comments.